One of the most popular and straightforward activities is walking and running. If the developer has supplied such a track, please refer to this section for information on its upkeep. Please refer to this section if the developer has supplied a Play-Area for Children.
Running surfaces need to be cleaned often.
- The benches and chairs close to the running tracks should only be utilized for sitting. They shouldn’t be utilized for physical activity.
- Regular cleaning of the trash cans near the rails is required.
- Jogging tracks shouldn’t be used by cyclists.
- There are no pet restrictions on jogging trails.
- To prevent accidents, children’s play equipment has to be regularly inspected and maintained.
- Metal equipment has to be free of rust in order to protect the members from corrosive equipment.
- Equipment made of wood should be splinter-free.
A way to sustain both one’s physical and mental wellness is through the gym. It is regarded as a stress reliever as well! Kindly direct to this section if the developer of your complex provides a gym.
Recommendations for use the gym
- It is advised that a certified and knowledgeable trainer be hired for the gym.
- The gymnasium should not be accessible to children under the age of sixteen.
- No sticky tape of any type may be used on the floor.
- Use carpets to prevent flooring damage.
- The manufacturer has offered a guarantee on each piece of equipment.
- They must be maintained in accordance with the instructions listed in the equipment handbook.
- The gym should only be utilized during the designated times.
- It is not advisable to wear outside footwear inside the gym. An episode or even an accident might result from any spills or dampness on the floor. Therefore, it is advised that it be taken out.
- Remember to carry a first-aid kit close at hand to administer first aid in case of any
- Clean the floor with a product that is permitted and suitable with the finish.
- To clean, use a dust mop or a soft, non-abrasive cloth.
- The flooring should be cleaned each day using a dust mop that has been properly prepared to maintain it clear of grit, dust, and other abrasive materials.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions while protecting the gym floor.
Sports deplete energy, purify the body and mind, and promote a healthy way of life. Sports facilities are offered by several communities, condos, and businesses.
Facilities like squash courts, tennis courts, badminton courts, and indoor game rooms may be available in some complexes. In the event that this pertains to your complex, kindly see the section below.
The designated times should be used for the sports area.
- The majority of sports include high-intensity activity. Therefore, it is important to take care not to harm the complex’s property.
- There is a sports area that is available. The inhabitants must provide various accessories and consumables, such as table tennis rackets and carrom coins, balls, and so on.